Thursday, May 10, 2012

I hate to admit it but I didn't paint every day this week like I had planned....the spring cleaning bug hit me and I've been clearing out the dust bunnies! With my husband, twin daughters, and five chihuahuas this house can become a mess quickly, and I don't know about you, but that really squelches my creativity! I like things to be in order, so by cleaning I have been working towards my painting goals after all :)
I did want to post a couple of the paintings that I've finished so far.  I really feel great when I'm painting, closer to God because I feel I'm using the gifts that He's given me. It really has a calming effect on me, so if you can, I would highly recommend doing the things that come naturally to you, the things that give you joy...

1 comment:

  1. These are so good ShellEy! I agree, use your talents and do what gives you joy...make time for it. Thank you for the kind compliment on my painting today, made my night.
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete