Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I was looking on craigslist again this morning for my vintage camper, just like I do every morning (and afternoon, and
evening!) I didn't find it yet, but as I was thinking about what I wanted it to look like and what style I wanted it to be,
I realized that I've been in love with campers since I was a little girl. I remember lugging my Barbie camper across the street to my bestfriend's house.
 She also had a camper and we would spend hours arranging our campsites until they were just right...

Mom & Dad had many tent trailers and cabover campers that we would take on vacation, mostly to the mountains in Colorado & New Mexico. What great memories we made, stopping at pretty streams, grabbing the fishing gear, catching a mess of fish,
Cooking fish and fried potatoes over the campfire
That was a great place to camp and fish!
So it's no wonder that I want a vintage camper, to make some more beautiful
memories... traveling the backroads, being carefree, having a cute little home on wheels <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment