Thursday, May 3, 2012

My First Blog!!!!! Yay!!

Where to start? What to say? These are the questions that have kept me from starting my blog for so long, but NO longer... today I'm finally doing it! I hope to encourage others to do things that they've wanted to do but don't feel qualified or are just plain scared to try. I do a lot of things on the internet, like Pinterest and Facebook, but truthfully, I have found blogging a bit intimidating. I am ready to take the leap, and start blogging... hopefully things that are interesting and helpful.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you will post some paintings here for everyone to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest Todd, I'll be posting some pics soon :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Shelley, look forward to your Posts...and am especially like to see your Artwork and stained glass...:D
    Your Off to a Great Start...Blog On..."D
    Smiles,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete